The Person Completes The Movie
- The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
- Whats Eating Gilbert Grape
- The ____ Show. Truman
- _______ ________ war. Charlie Wilson’s
- _______ ________ and the Sorcers Stone. Harry Potter
- _______ ________ in Gold Member. Austin Powers
- Anchorman. The Legend of Ron Burgandy
- _______ ________ Men In Tights. Robin hood
- The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissiou
- _______ ________ Diary. Bridget Jones’
TIE BREAKER: How much money did Bridget Jones’ Diary make in its opening weekend? $10,733,933
Name the Comedy Based on the
- “True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a goddamn magic show ready to double team your girlfriend.” Old School.
- “I know we’ve only known each other four weeks and three days, but to me it seems like nine weeks and five days. The first day seemed like a week and the second day seemed like five days. And the third day seemed like a week again and the fourth day seemed like eight days. And the fifth day you went to see your mother and that seemed just like a day, and then you came back and later on the sixth day, in the evening, when we saw each other, that started seeming like two days, so in the evening it seemed like two days spilling over into the next day and that started seeming like four days, so at the end of the sixth day on into the seventh day, it seemed like a total of five days. And the sixth day seemed like a week and a half. I have it written down, but I can show it to you tomorrow if you want to see it”. The Jerk.
- “What do tigers dream of when they take their little tiger snooze? Do they dream of mauling zebras, or Halle Berry in her Catwoman suit? Don’t you worry your pretty striped head, we’re gonna get you back to Tyson and your cozy tiger bed. And then we’re gonna find our best friend Doug, and then we’re gonna give him a best friend hug. Doug, Doug, oh, Doug, Dougie, Dougie, Doug, Doug! But if he’s been murdered by crystal meth teasers well then we’re shit out of luck”. The Hangover
- “Mr. Dorfman? 0.2… Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.” Animal House
- “Friday, I really wanted an egg salad sandwich and I was just obsessing about it and I was like, ‘Man, I’m gonna make one of those.’ So Saturday, I went out and got, like, a dozen eggs and then I boiled them all and I just, I spent, I dunno, probably three hours, like three and a half hours making, you know, the mayonnaise, and the onions and paprika and, you know, the necessary accoutrement. And then, by the time I was done, I didn’t really feel like like eating it.” 40 Year Old Virgin
- “I don’t know how to put this but I’m kind of a big deal. People know me. I’m very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.” Anchorman
- “We got no food, we got no jobs… our PETS’ HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!” Dumb and Dumber
- “Meow, do you know how fast you were going? Meow. What is so damn funny?I could have sworn you said meow.
Do I look like a cat to you, boy? Am I jumpin’ around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree? Am I drinking milk from a saucer? Do you see me eating mice? You stop laughing right meow!” Super Troopers
- “Oh, if they were Sean Jean sweatpants it would be no problem, but because they were Costco brand, it’s the worst thing I could do.” –Forgetting Sara Marshall
- “What so I gotta sit here and eat desert alone like I’m Fucking Steven Glansberg?” Superbad.
TIE BREAKER: What was the budget for Animal House? $3,000,000